Also where the General Office of Sik Sik Yuen is located, the Archives Hall was first built in 1924 and renovated in 1936 and 1981. Its appearance resembles those traditional Chinese temples, with its interior being a two-storey wood structure, representing Wood (木) of the Five Elements. Inside, one can find the ceramic photos of philanthropists who made significant donations to Sik Sik Yuen. The daily administrative work of the organization takes place here as well. The recent interior renovation has injected a strong sense of refreshment to the Hall.

The architecture of Wong Tai Sin Temple is based on the Five Elements, that is, the Bronze Pavilion representing “Metal”, the Archives Hall representing “Wood”, the Yuk Yik Fountain representing “Water”, the Yue Heung Shrine representing “Fire”, and the Earth Wall representing “Earth” – all five elements have been incorporated.