tour2_bg
       
   
Previously named as Yu Hua Hall, it was built in 1935 and was rebuilt in 1973 and was refurbished substantially from 2008 to 2010. Three Saints Hall is for the worship of three deities, namely Patriarch Lüzu, Bodhisattva Guanyin and Lord Guandi. After the renovation, an independent altar has been provided for each individual deity. In addition, the three statues are made from different materials, namely fiber-glass, which is modern, wood and ceramic, which are conventional, to highlight the features of different forms of craftsmanship. Besides, we have widened the doors and windows and installed born glass to allow for a more open and brighter view. Thus, believers can observe the statues more clearly and the Taoist priests can have more space in front of the altars for conducting rituals.